On the Work Clock
Cross-sector, collaborative and entrepreneurial fund/business development professional and writer/editor helping individuals and organizations:
- Navigate ever-changing funder/donor/member landscapes.
- Build marketing capacity (operations, teams, networks).
- Distill and disseminate mission complexities.
- Ensure authentic brand management.
- Align content with internal and external audiences.
- Grow/diversify revenue streams to achieve financial and programmatic sustainability.
- Identify/cultivate/steward funders, members and partners.
- Advance policy/advocacy/legislative agendas.
- Establish/enhance market leadership and influence.
- Foundation/federal/corporate proposals (6- and 7-figure), donor/constituent-facing correspondence/appeals, digital copy, marketing collateral, executive content, editorial, advertising, speeches, testimony, research, and MEL reports.
- Individual, institutional, legacy giving, online giving, CSR/employee giving, special events.
- Organizing and administrative expertise in grants management (procurement, disbursement), RFP strategies, donor/funder programs, advocacy/education/research programs, and national conferences.
- Staff, board and executive coaching to strengthen competencies integral to linking funder/partner engagement strategies, marketing communications, and fund/business development.